Description of job position
- Responsibility for the processing and managing the accounting agenda of the company.
- Checking customer payment of claims and liabilities of the company.
- Cash management in domestic and/or foreign currency.
- Drafting and recording internal regulations.
- Submission of proposals for cost optimization of the company.
- Preparing and submitting monthly, quarterly and annual statements and reports.
- Preparing economic documents, reports and analyses for the company's management team.
- Tax return preparation.
- Assisting the tax office employees with tax inspections.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Economist - Economy, Finance, Accountancy in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
46,226 - 99,997 NGN
Independent Expert Associate
Public Administration, Self-governance
106,631 - 214,291 NGN
Economy, Finance, Accountancy
81,156 - 249,072 NGN
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
93,041 - 233,289 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
232,131 - 1,023,918 NGN