Description of job position
- Responsibility for the processing and managing the accounting agenda of the company.
- Checking customer payment of claims and liabilities of the company.
- Cash management in domestic and/or foreign currency.
- Drafting and recording internal regulations.
- Submission of proposals for cost optimization of the company.
- Preparing and submitting monthly, quarterly and annual statements and reports.
- Preparing economic documents, reports and analyses for the company's management team.
- Tax return preparation.
- Assisting the tax office employees with tax inspections.
Position Economist - Economy, Finance, Accountancy in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Independent Expert Associate - Public Administration, Self-governance
107664 - 212969 NGN
Economist - Economy, Finance, Accountancy
79537 - 251378 NGN
Purchasing Manager - Transport, Haulage, Logistics
86178 - 242748 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN