Description of job position
- Forecasting, planning, and analysis of revenues, costs, gross profit, and expenses.
- Preparing the calculations in accordance with inflation.
- Evaluating the efficiency and financial return on major investments.
- Analysing the current results compared to the forecast and planned objective.
- Monitoring and evaluating the development in terms of cost as well as indicators of profitability and productivity in accordance with standard accounting statements (balance sheet, income statement, cash flow).
- Preparing documents for the financial managers’ decision process.
- Verifying the creditworthiness of bank customers when providing the investment and operating loans.
- Cooperating with international teams.
- Evaluating trends, dependencies, and changes in the financial situation of the organisation.
- Designing measures for optimisation.
- Creating financial models and writing reports.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Financial Analyst - Economy, Finance, Accountancy in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
45,648 - 100,755 NGN
98,570 - 327,691 NGN
Economy, Finance, Accountancy
100,634 - 325,834 NGN
93,492 - 338,169 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
207,021 - 1,215,488 NGN
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used