Description of job position
- Finding and contacting potential clients.
- Communicating with clients to determine their needs, expectations, and financial possibilities.
- Monitoring the development of commodity prices on world markets.
- Concluding oral and written agreements with clients.
- Investing clients' own funds or funds entrusted to them in securities.
Position Financial Markets Specialist - Economy, Finance, Accountancy in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Dentist - Medicine & Social Care
133285 - 301791 NGN
Financial Markets Specialist - Economy, Finance, Accountancy
109359 - 335771 NGN
User Experience Expert - Information Technology
99838 - 349688 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN