Description of job position
- Processing and managing all payroll activities.
- Completing annuity insurance records, archiving documents and records, and updating payslips.
- Communicating and preparing documents and reports for Social Insurance Office, health insurers, and supplemental retirement insurance.
- Monitoring legislative changes with their subsequent application to meet the company’s needs.
- Preparing monthly payroll closing and reports.
- Processing and checking attendance.
- Recording and processing payroll deductions (meal vouchers, salary deposits, interest-free loans, other deductions, execution orders, etc.).
Position Payroll Clerk - Economy, Finance, Accountancy in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Woodworking Technician - Wood Processing Industry
85399 - 177760 NGN
Payroll Clerk - Economy, Finance, Accountancy
64370 - 206817 NGN
Power-Generating Machinery Operator - Electrical & Power Engineering
88642 - 174166 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN