Description of job position
- Providing advice in matters of taxes, levies, fees, tax proceedings of tax authorities and municipal authorities.
- Completing expert opinions, instructions and recommendations.
- Completing, verifying and checking the tax returns.
- Attending to tax inspections, tax audits and similar specific projects.
- Cooperating with a team of tax advisors in solving difficult problems.
- Implementing the tax planning and optimising of tax obligations.
- Representing clients in tax proceedings.
- Attending to internal and external trainings.
Position Tax Advisor - Economy, Finance, Accountancy in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
46,226 - 99,997 NGN
Clinical Research Associate
Medicine & Social Care
139,882 - 333,597 NGN
Economy, Finance, Accountancy
118,714 - 363,830 NGN
Law & Legislation
126,355 - 355,720 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
232,131 - 1,023,918 NGN