Description of job position
- Organising the museum processing of archaeological findings.
- Keeping records of the archaeological finding’s fund.
- Documenting the situation of findings by means of the basic geodetic survey, drawing, photograph and description.
- First-level documenting and evaluating the finding’s fund.
- Organising the work of the basic field research.
- Presenting the results of basic research through lectures and occasional exhibitions.
Position Archaeologist - Education, Science & Research in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Saw filer - Wood Processing Industry
67744 - 153768 NGN
Archaeologist - Education, Science & Research
80360 - 137796 NGN
Tyre Fitter - Car Industry
66988 - 154878 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN