Description of job position
- Examining humans, animals, plants, microorganisms and other living organisms and their relationship to the environment in which they occur.
- Performing research and investigative activities in the form of experiments in scientific laboratories as well as in the field.
- Investigating the causes of disease.
- Participating in the development of new drugs.
- Completing scientific reports, and publishing and presenting them to professionals as well as the lay public.
Position Biologist - Education, Science & Research in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Payments Clerk - Banking
64003 - 212915 NGN
Biologist - Education, Science & Research
81547 - 188923 NGN
Insurance Payment Control Specialist - Insurance
66024 - 210739 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN