Description of job position
- Selecting and ordering books, magazines, audio and video tapes and other multimedia for the needs of the library.
- Filing new and returned books on the shelves by genre and in alphabetical order.
- Providing information and advice to the visitors of the library.
- Performing administrative work (e.g. registration of new members, sending reminders, etc.).
- Creating and updating a database of titles available for borrowing.
- Organising discussions with writers and literary critics.
Position Librarian - Education, Science & Research in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Nanny - Medicine & Social Care
53110 - 157546 NGN
Librarian - Education, Science & Research
61443 - 148040 NGN
Pipe fitter - Construction & Real Estate
49385 - 165242 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN