Description of job position
- Maintaining accurate and complete student records as required by laws, district policies and administrative regulations.
- Counseling individuals to help them understand and overcome personal, social, or behavioral problems affecting their educational or vocational situations.
- Conferring with parents or guardians, teachers, other counselors and administrators to resolve students' behavioral, academic and other problems.
- Providing crisis intervention to students when difficult situations arise at schools.
- Identifying cases involving domestic abuse or other family problems affecting students' development.
Position Pedagogue - Education, Science & Research in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Refuse Collector - Service Industries
75276 - 146426 NGN
Pedagogue - Education, Science & Research
81473 - 139107 NGN
Caseworker - Medicine & Social Care
56289 - 172498 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN