Description of job position
- Responsibility for proper emotional development and the safety of the entrusted children of a preschool and school age.
- Developing creative activities, games, competitions, etc.
- Assisting children when dressing and combing as well as with hygiene before sleeping and when using the bathroom.
- Helping children get ready for afternoon naps.
- Accompanying children and ensuring their safety during trips outside the site of the preschool.
- Rehearsing programmes, including songs, recitations, and short play action scenes connected to upcoming holidays (Mother’s Day, etc.).
Position Preschool Teacher - Education, Science & Research in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Midwife - Medicine & Social Care
58598 - 171244 NGN
Preschool Teacher - Education, Science & Research
82257 - 140297 NGN
Secretary of health department - Medicine & Social Care
61312 - 167887 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN