Description of job position
- Performing of research and exploration activities in the form of experiments in scientific laboratories.
- Preparing samples and their analysis using a wide range of laboratory equipment and methodologies.
- Recording of the findings and their interpretation in the form of conclusions.
- Developing medicines, vaccines, cosmetics, chemicals, etc.
- Leading lectures and attending national and international conferences and symposia.
- Publishing scientific findings, personal views, and theories in the professional literature.
Position Research Worker, Scientific Worker - Education, Science & Research in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Technologist - Car Industry
83068 - 245625 NGN
Research Worker, Scientific Worker - Education, Science & Research
95703 - 228390 NGN
Architect - Construction & Real Estate
81339 - 248407 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN