Description of job position
- Participating in drawing up individual education plans for a child and in their upbringing and education.
- Providing individual special educational, therapeutic and rehabilitation services.
- Providing consulting services to legal representatives in connection with an individual education plan for a child.
- Providing consultations and professional consulting services and methodical assistance to teachers.
- Providing information and communication with advisory bodies.
- Submitting proposals and suggestions to improve and streamline educational work with disabled children and children with special educational needs.
Position Special Needs Teacher - Education, Science & Research in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Water Management Engineer - Water Management, Forestry, Environment
94616 - 209027 NGN
Special Needs Teacher - Education, Science & Research
110247 - 190408 NGN
Electrician (industrial) - Electrical & Power Engineering
74580 - 240700 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN