Description of job position
- Determining the type, duration and intensity of training depending on the expected effect on the team/wards.
- Compiling lists and/or formations of players entering the game (for team sports).
- Analysing the performances of opponents in order to identify their weaknesses in games and tactics and to use them for the benefit of its team/ward.
- Setting game tactics.
- Cooperating with the coach assistants, team masseurs, physiotherapists, doctors, and the custodian.
- Attending press conferences, and giving interviews to the media.
Position Sports Coach - Education, Science & Research in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Store Department Manager - Commerce
59148 - 202815 NGN
Sports Coach - Education, Science & Research
77223 - 177893 NGN
Firefighter, Rescuer - Security & Protection
86982 - 165470 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN