Description of job position
- Leading professional lectures and practical exercises.
- Recording attendance records into personal notes.
- Testing student knowledge in the form of verbal answers and written tests including assessment using grades.
- Issuing and recording student credits following a successful test or class completion.
- Preparing the aids that are necessary for lectures and practical exercises.
- Providing consultations to students during specifically defined hours.
Position University Teacher - Education, Science & Research in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Quality Planner - Quality Management
90553 - 259237 NGN
University Teacher - Education, Science & Research
123010 - 216465 NGN
Design Technician - Mechanical Engineering
96617 - 250972 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN