Description of job position
- Leading professional lectures and practical exercises.
- Recording attendance records into personal notes.
- Testing student knowledge in the form of verbal answers and written tests including assessment using grades.
- Issuing and recording student credits following a successful test or class completion.
- Preparing the aids that are necessary for lectures and practical exercises.
- Providing consultations to students during specifically defined hours.
Position University Teaching assistant - Education, Science & Research in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Data communication technician - Information Technology
85786 - 213491 NGN
University Teaching assistant - Education, Science & Research
107599 - 185706 NGN
Pharmacist - Pharmaceutical Industry
87365 - 211982 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN