Description of job position
- Preparing project documentation of wiring.
- Documentation negotiation with the customer, professional bodies and organisations.
- Drafting of technical design of solutions, including the calculation of expected implementation costs.
- Conducting author's supervision during the construction.
- Providing solutions to the variations and changes to project documentation, incorporation of new customer requirements.
- Taking part in trials and putting constructions in service.
- Elaborating project documentation of the actual construction in paper and digital form.
- Providing technical assistance and consultation.
Position Design Technician - Electrical & Power Engineering in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Automation planner - Mechanical Engineering
97055 - 248670 NGN
Design Technician - Electrical & Power Engineering
92738 - 254761 NGN
Junior Project Manager - Management
66828 - 293123 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN