Description of job position
- Completing assembly and maintenance works of electrical equipment, low, high, and very high voltage lines, electrical lightning etc. * Diagnosing outages and evaluating diagnostic measurements.
- Performing functional tests of equipment after the preventive maintenance or repair.
- Performing preventive maintenance of assigned equipment.
- Completing repair or maintenance report in paper form.
- Ensuring the reliability of operation and checking compliance with occupational health and safety and the use of personal protective equipment.
Position Electrical Fitter - Electrical & Power Engineering in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Metalworker - Mechanical Engineering
78703 - 168594 NGN
Electrical Fitter - Electrical & Power Engineering
84442 - 161242 NGN
Landscape Architect - Service Industries
80951 - 165936 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN