Description of job position
- Completing assembly and maintenance works of electrical equipment, low, high, and very high voltage lines, electrical lightning etc. * Diagnosing outages and evaluating diagnostic measurements.
- Performing functional tests of equipment after the preventive maintenance or repair.
- Performing preventive maintenance of assigned equipment.
- Completing repair or maintenance report in paper form.
- Ensuring the reliability of operation and checking compliance with occupational health and safety and the use of personal protective equipment.
Position Electrical Fitter - Electrical & Power Engineering in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
46,226 - 99,997 NGN
80,232 - 166,606 NGN
Electrical & Power Engineering
82,849 - 163,263 NGN
81,814 - 164,826 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
232,131 - 1,023,918 NGN