Description of job position
- Reading technical documentation.
- Proposing the placement of electrical circuits.
- Cutting openings and channels into the walls and floors.
- Stripping electrical wires and cables.
- Powering up electrical disconnects, outlets, distribution panels, switches, connectors, breakers, fuses, transformers, lamps, and other electrical equipment.
- Diagnosing and eliminating outages and electrical problems.
- Following the safety and fire prevention regulations.
Position Electrician - Electrical & Power Engineering in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Radiology Assistant - Medicine & Social Care
75578 - 183692 NGN
Electrician - Electrical & Power Engineering
86908 - 168852 NGN
Junior Sales Representative - Commerce
53580 - 215543 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN