Description of job position
- Reading technical documentation.
- Proposing the placement of electrical circuits.
- Cutting openings and channels into the walls and floors.
- Stripping electrical wires and cables.
- Powering up electrical disconnects, outlets, distribution panels, switches, connectors, breakers, fuses, transformers, lamps, and other electrical equipment.
- Diagnosing and eliminating outages and electrical problems.
- Following the safety and fire prevention regulations.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Electrician - Electrical & Power Engineering in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
46,226 - 99,997 NGN
Medicine & Social Care
76,428 - 182,546 NGN
Electrical & Power Engineering
87,283 - 168,376 NGN
Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
77,364 - 182,144 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
232,131 - 1,023,918 NGN