Description of job position
- Designing and constructing electrical appliances and equipment.
- Dismantling appliances and equipment for the purpose of repair.
- Testing electrical installations using measuring and diagnostic devices.
- Restoring and assembling appliances and equipment into a functional unit.
- Inspecting and testing the technical electrical equipment.
- Managing technical and operational documentation.
Position Electrician (industrial) - Electrical & Power Engineering in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Special Needs Teacher - Education, Science & Research
110247 - 190408 NGN
Electrician (industrial) - Electrical & Power Engineering
74580 - 240700 NGN
Forest Engineer - Water Management, Forestry, Environment
97850 - 209000 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN