Description of job position
- Designing and constructing electrical appliances and equipment.
- Dismantling appliances and equipment for the purpose of repair.
- Testing electrical installations using measuring and diagnostic devices.
- Restoring and assembling appliances and equipment into a functional unit.
- Inspecting and testing the technical electrical equipment.
- Managing technical and operational documentation.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Electrician (industrial) - Electrical & Power Engineering in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
46,226 - 99,997 NGN
86,834 - 225,935 NGN
Electrical & Power Engineering
73,821 - 244,319 NGN
84,737 - 229,271 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
232,131 - 1,023,918 NGN