Description of job position
- Diagnosing faults in electronic devices using conventional measuring instruments.
- Drawing up measurement protocols.
- Reading and drawing electronic diagrams.
- Addressing malfunctions by exchanging defective parts with new ones.
- Mounting and debugging electronic components and equipment.
- Updating the internal operating system (firmware).
- Unblocking mobile phones, satellite receivers, etc.
Position Electronics Electrician - Electrical & Power Engineering in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Quality Inspector - Car Industry
59895 - 214208 NGN
Electronics Electrician - Electrical & Power Engineering
88695 - 175453 NGN
Microbiologist - Medicine & Social Care
73994 - 195298 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN