Description of job position
- Developing, simulating, implementing and testing of management programs for PLC devices.
- Setting up PLC devices in case of production change.
- Preparing visualisations of the technological process using specialised software.
- Determining and eliminating malfunctions with an emphasis on minimising downtime.
- Preparing and maintaining technical documentation for programs.
- Partaking in putting PLC devices into service.
Position PLC Programmer - Electrical & Power Engineering in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
HR Generalist - Human Resources
118876 - 257610 NGN
PLC Programmer - Electrical & Power Engineering
100653 - 282935 NGN
Bailiff/Enforcement Officer - Law & Legislation
106673 - 276206 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN