Description of job position
- Ensuring and coordinating specialised inspections, tests and repairs of power equipment.
- Drawing up production plans of energy consumption.
- Reviewing the rational use of energy in the company.
- Keeping records of energy consumption of the individual departments of society.
- Running calculations of charges on heat meters, electricity meters, gas meters and water meters.
- Proposing measures aimed at reducing energy consumption.
- Preparing documents for tenders for energy suppliers.
Position Power Engineer - Electrical & Power Engineering in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
46,226 - 99,997 NGN
Marketing, Advertising, PR
89,156 - 291,049 NGN
Electrical & Power Engineering
98,314 - 278,469 NGN
Economy, Finance, Accountancy
91,505 - 288,141 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
232,131 - 1,023,918 NGN