Description of job position
- Taking care of the guarantee and after-guarantee service for the delivered goods.
- Assembling and installing products for the customers.
- Finding out about the causes of failure and defect on the products.
- Assessing the validity of claims.
- Ordering nonfunctional or damaged component parts from manufacturers.
- Issuing assembly sheets for customers.
- Cashing in and disbursing cash for the carried out repairs.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Service Technician - Electrical & Power Engineering in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
46,226 - 99,997 NGN
77,085 - 215,836 NGN
Electrical & Power Engineering
76,512 - 216,800 NGN
83,434 - 208,105 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
232,131 - 1,023,918 NGN