Description of job position
- Taking care of the guarantee and after-guarantee service for the delivered goods.
- Assembling and installing products for the customers.
- Finding out about the causes of failure and defect on the products.
- Assessing the validity of claims.
- Ordering nonfunctional or damaged component parts from manufacturers.
- Issuing assembly sheets for customers.
- Cashing in and disbursing cash for the carried out repairs.
Position Service Technician - Electrical & Power Engineering in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Printing Technician - Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
88209 - 200410 NGN
Service Technician - Electrical & Power Engineering
78002 - 214723 NGN
PC Technician - Information Technology
85324 - 205548 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN