Description of job position
- Putting machines, devices, and equipment into operation.
- Analysing failures with the aim to identify their original cause.
- Repairing machines, devices, and equipment by replacing the defective components by new ones or by software adjustments.
- Managing, inspecting, and keeping the technical documentation up-to-date.
- Ensuring technical support regarding the processes and products in the production.
Position Technician - Electrical & Power Engineering in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Prison Officer - Security & Protection
96480 - 180474 NGN
Technician - Electrical & Power Engineering
72361 - 212718 NGN
TV Presenter - Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
83500 - 197604 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN