Description of job position
- Putting machines, devices, and equipment into operation.
- Analysing failures with the aim to identify their original cause.
- Repairing machines, devices, and equipment by replacing the defective components by new ones or by software adjustments.
- Managing, inspecting, and keeping the technical documentation up-to-date.
- Ensuring technical support regarding the processes and products in the production.
Position Technician - Electrical & Power Engineering in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
46,226 - 99,997 NGN
Security & Protection
94,217 - 183,332 NGN
Electrical & Power Engineering
76,057 - 207,552 NGN
Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
84,800 - 195,898 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
232,131 - 1,023,918 NGN