Description of job position
- Introducing new products into production.
- Analysing technological product manufacturability.
- Defining production and work practices, training production operators.
- Monitoring compliance with established procedures, regulations and product quality.
- Managing, checking, maintaining and updating technical documentation.
- Calculating normalised time, product prices and conversions within quotations.
- Solving the complaints of suppliers and customers as well as internal complaints.
- Optimising technological processes to improve product quality and minimise costs.
Position Technologist - Electrical & Power Engineering in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Charge Nurse - Medicine & Social Care
73384 - 243828 NGN
Technologist - Electrical & Power Engineering
81099 - 232932 NGN
Sommelier - Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
110708 - 194126 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN