Description of job position
- Introducing new products into production.
- Analysing technological product manufacturability.
- Defining production and work practices, training production operators.
- Monitoring compliance with established procedures, regulations and product quality.
- Managing, checking, maintaining and updating technical documentation.
- Calculating normalised time, product prices and conversions within quotations.
- Solving the complaints of suppliers and customers as well as internal complaints.
- Optimising technological processes to improve product quality and minimise costs.
Position Technologist - Electrical & Power Engineering in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
46,226 - 99,997 NGN
Medicine & Social Care
75,960 - 240,132 NGN
Electrical & Power Engineering
84,008 - 228,876 NGN
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
110,146 - 194,817 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
232,131 - 1,023,918 NGN