Description of job position
- Performing a wide range of manual tasks in the production companies, on building sites, in the forests etc.
- Meet the given production norms (in production companies) with the emphasis on the speed and accuracy of production.
- Operating machinery, instruments, and equipment as means for fulfilling the given tasks.
- Carrying out simple repairs and maintenance of the machinery, instruments and equipment.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Labourer - General labour in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
57,192 - 125,771 NGN
94,812 - 273,675 NGN
129,879 - 228,965 NGN
Financial administration assistant
Economy, Finance, Accountancy
121,343 - 240,319 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
220,645 - 1,585,887 NGN
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used