Description of job position
- Responsibility for the drawing up a plan of training activities.
- Determining the training needs and communication with senior staff in developing a training plan.
- Preparing the group and individual training plans.
- Introducing the new training systems and new projects.
- Cooperating in the implementation of professional career system and in creating a system of further education.
- Creating and implementing the professional career system of employees and creating the processes to ensure the further professional development of employees.
- Conducting organisation development projects.
- Independent completing, recording and revising the proposals of training activities (internal and external).
- Creating and managing the catalogue of training activities.
- Providing advice on creating training proposals.
- Preparing and organising internal trainings, preparing technical equipment and the ensuring suitable classrooms.
- Tracking feedback from conducted training in order to improve the service provided for the necessary staff development.
- Providing training activities through external training companies.
- Participating in defining the requirements and specifications for choosing a supplier of training activities.
- Communicating with the external suppliers of trainings.
- Covering the current qualification needs.
- Providing advice to managers and employees concerning the arrangements for further education.
- Independent developing, designing and documenting trainings and seminars for employees.
- Conducting or moderating seminars, conferences, group works, case studies, planning and model situations.
- Performing one´s own training activities.
- Monitoring and analysing the trends and news in the market of education development and further education of adults and human resources and their implementation as appropriate.
- Responsibility for keeping records of completed trainings and courses.
- Preparing reports and statistics on training activities.
- Presenting the process and outcomes of training activities for audits and controlling.
- Communicating with other external companies and institutions (secondary schools, universities, training and educational centres, educational agencies, etc.) in order to achieve an effective co-operation in implementing joint projects.
Position Education Specialist - Human Resources in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
46,226 - 99,997 NGN
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
96,177 - 272,900 NGN
102,807 - 264,788 NGN
81,914 - 296,131 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
232,131 - 1,023,918 NGN