Description of job position
- Providing advice to line managers and employees concerning the Labour Code and related legislation.
- Responsibility for the identification of the staffing need and recruitment of new employees.
- Managing the personnel administration.
- Ensuring the further development and education of employees.
- Reporting the results to the management of the company.
- Preparing documents for the wage department.
Position HR Generalist - Human Resources in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Process Engineer - Car Industry
98746 - 284006 NGN
HR Generalist - Human Resources
118876 - 257610 NGN
PLC Programmer - Electrical & Power Engineering
100653 - 282935 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN