Description of job position
- Conducting telephone interviews in order to identify and eliminate unsuitable job seekers for the position.
- Inviting suitable job seekers to interviews.
- Conducting job interviews with the job seekers, in turn inquiring about previous experience, expected salary, etc.
- Testing the language competence, abilities and skills through simulated dialogues, tests, etc.
- Regular monitoring of job seekers on job portals, monitoring the currently required job positions on the market.
- Keeping files of job seekers.
Position Recruiter - Human Resources in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Web Designer - Information Technology
87939 - 230664 NGN
Recruiter - Human Resources
85658 - 234292 NGN
Media Planner - Marketing, Advertising, PR
82628 - 238710 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN