Description of job position
- Developing complex computer applications and/or separate modules in the ABAP programming language.
- Analysing customer requirements and assessing the potential risks and related technical issues.
- Participating in the creation of technical specifications.
- Handing over completed work to clients/testers for testing purposes.
- Determining and correcting functional and security errors in the source code.
- Handing over completed software applications to clients, project managers, etc.
- Providing technical support to clients.
Position ABAP Programmer - Information Technology in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Microcontroller programmer - Information Technology
112976 - 466636 NGN
ABAP Programmer - Information Technology
113125 - 467728 NGN
Professor - Education, Science & Research
204484 - 347983 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN