Description of job position
- Developing websites in the ASP.NET environment.
- Analysing customer requirements and assessing the potential risks and related technical issues.
- Participating in the creation of technical specifications.
- Handing over completed work to clients/testers for testing purposes.
- Determining and correcting functional and security errors in the source code.
- Handing over completed software applications to clients, project managers, etc.
- Providing technical support to clients.
Position ASP.NET Programmer - Information Technology in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Operations Manager - Top Management
81844 - 382564 NGN
ASP.NET Programmer - Information Technology
95548 - 362220 NGN
Project Manager - Transport, Haulage, Logistics
112371 - 340531 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN