Description of job position
- Developing websites in the ASP.NET environment.
- Analysing customer requirements and assessing the potential risks and related technical issues.
- Participating in the creation of technical specifications.
- Handing over completed work to clients/testers for testing purposes.
- Determining and correcting functional and security errors in the source code.
- Handing over completed software applications to clients, project managers, etc.
- Providing technical support to clients.
Position ASP.NET Programmer - Information Technology in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
46,226 - 99,997 NGN
105,201 - 347,567 NGN
88,727 - 372,324 NGN
107,966 - 344,429 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
232,131 - 1,023,918 NGN