Description of job position
- Ensuring a reliable and safe operation of database systems.
- Restoring and carrying out back-ups of databases.
- Monitoring and editing table areas and optimising databases.
- Solving encountered problems and proposing countermeasures.
- Installing security patches, service packs, and updates of database systems.
- Managing user access.
- Maintaining and updating operational documentation.
Position Database Administrator - Information Technology in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Anesthetist - Medicine & Social Care
124563 - 279365 NGN
Database Administrator - Information Technology
92804 - 325453 NGN
Regulatory Affairs Specialist - Pharmaceutical Industry
121826 - 286267 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN