Description of job position
- Designing, developing and updating the security policies of the company in the area of information technology.
- Ensuring the operation and configuration of security systems.
- Testing and analysing the level of protection of information systems.
- Identifying and evaluating security risks, threats and intrusions; implementing measures to eliminate them.
- Providing advice on information technology security.
Position IT Security Specialist - Information Technology in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Technical Manager - Management
102068 - 461386 NGN
IT Security Specialist - Information Technology
118073 - 438936 NGN
Regional Manager - Top Management
91895 - 480835 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN