Description of job position
- Providing telephone and e-mail support for end users to a limited extent.
- Asking questions in order to determine the nature and seriousness of the problem.
- Identifying the cause of the problem and proposing possible solutions.
- Independent solving of routine problems of end users.
- Providing guidance to end users regarding the use of products and services.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position IT/Technical Support Specialist - Information Technology in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
46,226 - 99,997 NGN
Marketing, Advertising, PR
78,864 - 258,167 NGN
IT/Technical Support Specialist
91,083 - 243,306 NGN
97,997 - 233,966 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
232,131 - 1,023,918 NGN