Description of job position
- Developing computer applications and connecting them with the Oracle database system.
- Analysing customer requirements and assessing the potential risks and related technical issues.
- Participating in the creation of technical specifications.
- Handing over completed work to clients/testers for testing purposes.
- Determining and correcting functional and security errors in the source code.
- Handing over completed software applications to clients, project managers, etc.
- Providing technical support to clients.
Position Oracle Programmer - Information Technology in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Testing manager - Management
105492 - 468820 NGN
Oracle Programmer - Information Technology
115922 - 453811 NGN
Solicitor, Barrister - Law & Legislation
154356 - 405604 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN