Description of job position
- Developing websites in the PHP programming language.
- Analysing customer requirements and assessing the potential risks and related technical issues.
- Participating in the creation of technical specifications.
- Handing over completed work to clients/testers for testing purposes.
- Determining and correcting functional and security errors in the source code.
- Handing over completed software applications to clients, project managers, etc.
- Providing technical support to clients.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position PHP Programmer - Information Technology in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
46,226 - 99,997 NGN
Economy, Finance, Accountancy
99,388 - 327,604 NGN
96,700 - 333,500 NGN
Law & Legislation
89,405 - 344,772 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
232,131 - 1,023,918 NGN