Description of job position
- Developing computer applications, mobile phone applications, and websites in various programming languages.
- Analysis of customer requirements, assessment of potential risks and related technical issues.
- Participation in the creation of technical specifications.
- Turning over completed work to a client or tester for testing purposes.
- Determining and correcting functional and security errors in source code.
- Turning over completed software applications to clients, project managers, etc.
- Providing technical support to clients.
Position Programmer - Information Technology in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Hotel manager - Management
86636 - 362316 NGN
Programmer - Information Technology
97674 - 348502 NGN
Drug Safety Specialist - Pharmaceutical Industry
116561 - 322233 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN