Description of job position
- Developing computer, mobile, and Internet applications in the Python programming language.
- Analysing customer requirements and assessing the potential risks and related technical issues.
- Participating in the creation of technical specifications.
- Handing over completed work to clients/testers for testing purposes.
- Determining and correcting functional and security errors in the source code.
- Handing over completed software applications to clients, project managers, etc.
- Providing technical support to clients.
Position Python Programmer - Information Technology in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Notary - Law & Legislation
128833 - 352271 NGN
Python Programmer - Information Technology
100602 - 395032 NGN
Internal Auditor - Banking
120140 - 367805 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN