Description of job position
- Developing computer, mobile, and Internet applications in the Python programming language.
- Analysing customer requirements and assessing the potential risks and related technical issues.
- Participating in the creation of technical specifications.
- Handing over completed work to clients/testers for testing purposes.
- Determining and correcting functional and security errors in the source code.
- Handing over completed software applications to clients, project managers, etc.
- Providing technical support to clients.
Position Python Programmer - Information Technology in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
46,226 - 99,997 NGN
100,980 - 393,137 NGN
99,765 - 396,270 NGN
101,148 - 395,636 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
232,131 - 1,023,918 NGN