Description of job position
- Repairing PCs, laptops, mainframes, servers and peripherals.
- Determining causes of problems and their immediate removal.
- Installing new or replacing outdated and dysfunctional motherboards, processors, graphic adapters, memory modules, hard drives, optical drives, sound and network cards and other computer components.
- Installing and reinstalling operating systems and software applications.
- Removing computer viruses, spyware, spam and other malicious applications.
- Updating antivirus software, antispyware and security patches.
- Communicating with customers, providing expert advice and consultations.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Service Technician - Information Technology in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
46,226 - 99,997 NGN
Agriculture, Food Industry
77,999 - 182,133 NGN
80,168 - 179,463 NGN
82,154 - 176,860 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
232,131 - 1,023,918 NGN