Description of job position
- Communicating with clients concerning the appearance of their future websites, putting the emphasis on the understanding of the requirements and expectations of clients.
- Designing the basic structure of the website layout.
- Creating graphic concepts of websites and their implementation using programming languages.
- Preparing preliminary website designs and submitting concepts for the client´s approval.
- Collecting texts and creating content for the website.
- Optimising text, graphic, audio and video elements by converting them into various digital formats.
- Website testing in terms of functionality and fixing bugs.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Web Designer - Information Technology in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
57,882 - 124,866 NGN
Construction & Real Estate
87,462 - 319,056 NGN
106,684 - 292,807 NGN
Marketing, Advertising, PR
98,495 - 304,760 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
245,067 - 1,446,142 NGN
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used