Description of job position
- Communicating with clients concerning the appearance of their future websites, putting the emphasis on the understanding of the requirements and expectations of clients.
- Designing the basic structure of the website layout.
- Creating graphic concepts of websites and their implementation using programming languages.
- Preparing preliminary website designs and submitting concepts for the client´s approval.
- Collecting texts and creating content for the website.
- Optimising text, graphic, audio and video elements by converting them into various digital formats.
- Website testing in terms of functionality and fixing bugs.
Position Web Designer - Information Technology in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Office Manager - Administration
75014 - 247683 NGN
Web Designer - Information Technology
87939 - 230664 NGN
Recruiter - Human Resources
85658 - 234292 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN