Description of job position
- Communicating with clients concerning the appearance of their future websites, putting the emphasis on the understanding of the requirements and expectations of clients.
- Designing the basic structure of the website layout.
- Creating graphic concepts of websites and their implementation using programming languages.
- Preparing preliminary website designs and submitting concepts for the client´s approval.
- Collecting texts and creating content for the website.
- Optimising text, graphic, audio and video elements by converting them into various digital formats.
- Website testing in terms of functionality and fixing bugs.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Web Designer - Information Technology in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
45,028 - 101,575 NGN
66,777 - 259,249 NGN
88,410 - 230,018 NGN
Marketing, Advertising, PR
75,564 - 248,804 NGN
123,321 - 1,167,193 NGN
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others