Description of job position
- Responsibility for managing websites in terms of the technical point of view as well as content.
- Maintaining and updating website content.
- Repairing errors.
- Testing websites with the aim to streamline their usefulness.
- Optimising the running of websites by changing the technical parameters of hardware, by compressing the used files, by improving user accessibility etc.
- Cooperating with the authors of the texts, graphics, web programmers and web designers.
Position Webmaster - Information Technology in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Administrative officer - Law & Legislation
70843 - 193844 NGN
Webmaster - Information Technology
73616 - 190298 NGN
Operations Supervisor - Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
72184 - 192549 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN