Description of job position
- Checking invoices and obligatory attachments from healthcare providers (settlement benefits, prescriptions, vouchers, and other documents in accordance with contracts).
- Registering invoices in the invoice book of healthcare providers.
- Recording and processing settlement benefits in the information system.
- Verifying compliance with the contractual terms and conditions regarding the reporting of healthcare by healthcare providers.
- Printing the associated protocols and sending them to healthcare providers.
- Preparing accounting documents for archiving.
- Providing information, consultation, and handling complaints from healthcare providers regarding the settlement of health care.
Position Accounting Clerk - Insurance in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Welder - Mechanical Engineering
81147 - 170973 NGN
Accounting Clerk - Insurance
75585 - 178734 NGN
Helpdesk Operator - Customer Support
89460 - 161082 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN