Description of job position
- Checking invoices and obligatory attachments from healthcare providers (settlement benefits, prescriptions, vouchers, and other documents in accordance with contracts).
- Registering invoices in the invoice book of healthcare providers.
- Recording and processing settlement benefits in the information system.
- Verifying compliance with the contractual terms and conditions regarding the reporting of healthcare by healthcare providers.
- Printing the associated protocols and sending them to healthcare providers.
- Preparing accounting documents for archiving.
- Providing information, consultation, and handling complaints from healthcare providers regarding the settlement of health care.
Position Accounting Clerk - Insurance in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
46,226 - 99,997 NGN
Economy, Finance, Accountancy
58,160 - 203,072 NGN
75,636 - 178,666 NGN
89,083 - 161,550 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
232,131 - 1,023,918 NGN