Description of job position
- Monitoring the insurance market, developing new products and proposing changes of existing products.
- Formulating insurance contracts, insurance conditions and special arrangements.
- Determining premium tariffs, the amount of technical provisions in life insurance and supplementary insurance.
- Preparing and updating technical business plans and manuals.
- Preparing documents for the implementation of changes related to product innovation in the information system.
- Creating and updating computer programs for distribution networks, pricing, taxation and technical changes in life insurance.
- Testing the profitability of products.
- Preparing personalised insurance offers.
- Preparing documents for the assessment of non-standard changes in life insurance.
- Performing and ensuring activities related to financial funds in investment life insurance.
- Preparing documentation and participating in conducting methodological trainings for distribution networks.
- Preparing documentation for accounting, the National Bank of Slovakia, auditors, shareholders and other entities, preparing periodic reports for the reinsurer.
- Providing expert consultation on life insurance products to other units of the company.
Position Actuary - Insurance in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Quality Manager - Management
99409 - 386477 NGN
Actuary - Insurance
114643 - 365272 NGN
Perl Programmer - Information Technology
102156 - 383435 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN