Description of job position
- Monitoring the insurance market, developing new products and proposing changes of existing products.
- Formulating insurance contracts, insurance conditions and special arrangements.
- Determining premium tariffs, the amount of technical provisions in life insurance and supplementary insurance.
- Preparing and updating technical business plans and manuals.
- Preparing documents for the implementation of changes related to product innovation in the information system.
- Creating and updating computer programs for distribution networks, pricing, taxation and technical changes in life insurance.
- Testing the profitability of products.
- Preparing personalised insurance offers.
- Preparing documents for the assessment of non-standard changes in life insurance.
- Performing and ensuring activities related to financial funds in investment life insurance.
- Preparing documentation and participating in conducting methodological trainings for distribution networks.
- Preparing documentation for accounting, the National Bank of Slovakia, auditors, shareholders and other entities, preparing periodic reports for the reinsurer.
- Providing expert consultation on life insurance products to other units of the company.
Position Actuary - Insurance in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
46,226 - 99,997 NGN
Network Modelling Specialist
123,016 - 321,080 NGN
105,201 - 347,567 NGN
88,727 - 372,324 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
232,131 - 1,023,918 NGN