Description of job position
- Checking the accuracy and completeness of contracts and their amendments, their processing in the information system and intervening in incorrect contracts.
- Processing the technical and nontechnical changes in contracts.
- Supplementing insurance premiums, and entering premium accountings into the information system.
- Identifying and pairing the received payments with the premium regulations.
- Sending reminders and calls regarding the monthly accounting and outstanding premium payments to clients.
- Processing unused insurance premium and premium overpayments (calculation and payment to clients).
- Cancelling, terminating and extending insurance contracts.
- Preparing documents for bookkeeping.
- Keeping a register of contracts in accordance with the applicable registration regulations of the company.
- Communicating with clients and distribution networks regarding the management of insurance policies.
Position Insurance administrator - Insurance in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Interior Designer - Construction & Real Estate
63851 - 211962 NGN
Insurance administrator - Insurance
79826 - 190073 NGN
Medical Advisor - Medicine & Social Care
74043 - 197956 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN