Description of job position
- Performing journalist activities for mass media editors.
- Collecting, sorting, and verifying the information.
- Processing interesting topics for readers, viewers, and listeners.
- Writing and preparing reports, reportages, commentaries, reviews, interviews, glosses, feuilletons, etc.
- Searching for and selecting images that are suitable for the respective articles.
- Publishing information in the mass media.
Position Editor - Journalism, Printing Arts & Media in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
General State Advisor - Public Administration, Self-governance
93460 - 176427 NGN
Editor - Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
79565 - 194582 NGN
Bookmaker - Commerce
57772 - 226429 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN