Description of job position
- Manuscript editing from a technological aspect and applying typological rules.
- Designing and implementing one’s own graphic designs.
- Assessing typesetting and illustration quality from a professional, technical, and artistic aspect.
- Processing graphic designs from the aspect of the printing techniques used.
- Processing text and image templates using computer technology.
- Combining text and image elements of print media by means of word-wrapping.
- Page or print media elements disassembling within the printing sheet or any other printed media by means of sheet assembly.
- Assessing polygraphic intermediates and products from the qualitative aspect.
Position Graphic - Journalism, Printing Arts & Media in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Model - Arts & Culture
66424 - 190353 NGN
Graphic - Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
75901 - 177585 NGN
Welder - Mechanical Engineering
81147 - 170973 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN