Description of job position
- Creating a wide range of graphic concepts on the basis of detailed assignments from clients.
- Incorporating clients’ comments into graphic designs.
- Transferring drawings from paper to electronic form using a scanner.
- Setting the final style and colours of drawings in a graphics program.
- Exporting graphic designs in the desired format.
Position Junior Graphic Designer - Journalism, Printing Arts & Media in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Cabinet Maker - Wood Processing Industry
74406 - 144059 NGN
Junior Graphic Designer - Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
62605 - 159978 NGN
Independent Advisor - Public Administration, Self-governance
72424 - 146956 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN