Description of job position
- Producing printed material with the help of printing presses.
- Preparing and controlling the printing forms.
- Securing production of a new printing form in case of its bad quality.
- Adjusting printing presses.
- Being responsible for keeping the correct technological procedure.
- Controlling the quality of the press.
- Keeping the printing presses in operation mode.
Position Printer - Journalism, Printing Arts & Media in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Sound Engineer - Arts & Culture
77497 - 179827 NGN
Printer - Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
91655 - 162225 NGN
Bicycle mechanic - Service Industries
86083 - 169701 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN