Description of job position
- Self-reliant production of a wide range of creative graphic concepts without detailed assignments from clients.
- Incorporating clients’ comments into graphic designs.
- Transferring drawings from paper to electronic form using a scanner.
- Setting the final style and colours of drawings in a graphics program.
- Exporting graphic designs in the desired format.
Position Senior Graphic Designer - Journalism, Printing Arts & Media in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Project Assistant - Administration
105551 - 202775 NGN
Senior Graphic Designer - Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
91990 - 221374 NGN
Insurance Technician - Insurance
70869 - 251117 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN