Description of job position
- Managing and organising the operation of printing production.
- Monitoring the stock levels of material in storage.
- Ordering material and technological equipment.
- Completing price calculations according to the clients' individual requirements.
- Keeping records of the orders received.
- Monitoring adherence to deadlines as well as the scope and quality of printing.
- Communicating with the suppliers and customers.
Position TV/Film Production Assistant - Journalism, Printing Arts & Media in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
46,226 - 99,997 NGN
Public Administration, Self-governance
92,808 - 191,763 NGN
TV/Film Production Assistant
Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
80,613 - 208,092 NGN
93,641 - 191,654 NGN
Chief Executive Officer
232,131 - 1,023,918 NGN