Description of job position
- Managing and organising the operation of printing production.
- Monitoring the stock levels of material in storage.
- Ordering material and technological equipment.
- Completing price calculations according to the clients' individual requirements.
- Keeping records of the orders received.
- Monitoring adherence to deadlines as well as the scope and quality of printing.
- Communicating with the suppliers and customers.
Position TV/Film Production Assistant - Journalism, Printing Arts & Media in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
46354 - 99829 NGN
Customs Officer - Public Administration, Self-governance
92574 - 192066 NGN
TV/Film Production Assistant - Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
85271 - 201778 NGN
Machine Operator - Mechanical Engineering
94419 - 190653 NGN
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
224600 - 1035239 NGN